MDC students participating in ETS Ontario/Quebec Annual Meeting
On October 1, a number of MDC students and faculty will be presenting their research at the 4th Annual Meeting of the ETS Ontario/Quebec Region. The meeting will focus on 'Trinity & Gender' and will be held in Cambridge, ON.
Participants are listed below:
- Justin Roberts: “Hyperdulia: On the Preeminent Holiness of Mary and the Invisible Father”
- Bradley K. Broadhead: “The Neglected Role of Analogy in Linking Intra-Trinitarian Relations with Human Relations”
- Darlene Seal: “Participation with Christ: A New Status and a New Role for a New People”
- Tat-Yu Lam: “A Linguistic View of 1 Thessalonians 2:13-16 as the “Hopeful Endurance” of the Pauline Triad in 1 Thessalonians 1:-3”
- David Fuller: Chair of New Testament Christology session
- Caroline Schleier Cutler: “The Use of the Book of Wisdom in Hebrews 1:3 and Its Christological Implications”
- David I. Yoon: “Jesus’ Christology and the Samaritan Woman: A Contextual Discourse Analysis of John 4:1-42”
- Kelvin F. Mutter: “Ephesians 5:21-33 as Christian Alternative Discourse”
- Karl L. Armstrong: “Hupotássō in Ephesians 5:21-33: Linguistic and Historical Considerations”
- David J. Fuller: “The Theme of Creation in Old Testament Theology: Retrospect and Prospect”
- Sid D. Sudiacal: Martyrdom Stories: Stories of Encouragement, Stories of Subversion”
- Dr. Cynthia Westfall, Plenary address on "Gender, Trinity, and Headship"
We wish our students and faculty the best as they present their work.