Introduction to New Testament Greek 2 (Online) F19
The first half of the online Greek course that leads to competency in reading and interpreting the Greek New Testament.
- The student will learn morphology, grammar, syntax, and vocabulary of Koine Greek.
- The student will be able to translate Koine Greek into contemporary English.
- The student will know how to use a New Testament Greek lexicon.
- The student will be exposed to the current discussions on Greek linguistics.
- The student will be competent in a new (but ancient) language.
- The student will be a reader of the New Testament in its original language.
- The student will be a better exegete and preacher/teacher in knowing the original language of the New Testament.
- The student will be confident in interacting with other resources, such as commentaries, and will be able to discern correct interpretations of the NT.
- The student will use the Greek Bible in personal study, preaching, and academic exegetical work.
- The student will be better equipped to engage with critical scholarship on the New Testament.