Website Bramalea Free Methodist Church
Bramalea FMC Pastor Part-time Position
Our church believes that: Building Families, Making Connections is important.
· The Gospel must be preached
· The lost be found
· Believers be equipped
· The poor be served
· And that the lonely be enfolded into community
· God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – gets the credit for it all
A Diverse people moving with one mind in cheerful, humble obedience to further the mission and kingdom of God in Brampton and Beyond
Seven Core Values of the Free Methodist Church:
The Free Methodists emphasize seven core values. These are personal values, Church values, team values, “connectionalism”, Integrity, learning and growth:
1) Personal values include the understanding that all humans are created by God and have an inherent value, that humans need to know Jesus Christ, and that all have unique gifts to share with the Church.
2) Church values focus on the Christian community and its importance in humans’ lives. Believers develop within the community, and it is their responsibility to serve and worship God.
3) Team values include the recognition that each individual’s gift strengthens the Christian community.
4) Connectionalism, according to the The Manual of the Free Methodist Church in Canada, means the following:
· Free Methodists share a common theology, membership covenant, and leadership system.
· Free Methodists co-operate with other parts of the Christian church in redemptive endeavours and political response.
· Free Methodists build healthy inter-congregational cooperation, celebration and support.
· Free Methodists affirm diverse approaches to accomplish our common vision and mission.
5) Integrity is a guiding force in living and in managing life and relationships.
6) Ongoing learning increases the development of skills and creativity:
it also increases faithfulness to God.
7) Personal growth and growth of the Church are both important.
We are people of:
· PRAYER: “My Father’s house is a house of prayer”. Matthew 21:13
· HOPE: “For I know the plans I have for you”, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
· LOVE: “By this, everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.” John 13:35
· TRUTH: “God is spirit, and his worshippers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24
· PEACE: “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.” Matthew 5:9
Bramalea Free Methodist Church building is 32 years old and consists of a Sanctuary with a capacity of 200 and a Fellowship Hall with a capacity of 100. There is also a Pastor’s office, General office and a Prayer Room. Recent renovations have been completed to include new heating and air conditioning, a rear retaining wall and an accessibility entry to lower Fellowship Hall, repaving of the parking lot with the addition of basketball court layout to facilitate future outreach within the Brampton community.
How to Apply
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. However, Canadian citizens and permanent residents may be given priority.
This posting will remain open until April 18, 2023.
Each application will be reviewed prayerfully.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org