Website Evangelical Free Church of Lethbridge
The Evangelical Free Church of Lethbridge (www.efreelethbridge.ca) invites qualified applicants to apply for the full-time position of Minister of Church Life. This person will provide leadership to the connection, care, and adult ministries of EFCL.
Education and qualifications include the following:
· BA degree in Bible / Theology or related field
· Minimum of ten years church or related experience
· Gifts of care and shepherding
· Effective leader and team player
· Ability to work with and lead volunteers
· Knowledge of and commitment to the Statement of Faith and Mission, Vision, and Directional Statements of the Evangelical Free Church of Lethbridge
The successful applicant with have a deep faith, godly wisdom, a shepherd’s heart, and biblical leadership characteristics as described in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
If, after prayerful consideration, you feel called to this position, then we want to hear from you. To apply, please send the following in PDF format to the confidential email email@example.com with the subject line “Minister of Church Life”:
· A cover letter expressing why you are interested and how your experiences have prepared you for this ministry
· Your comprehensive resume
· Your faith story
· Your philosophy of ministry, particularly as it relates to connection and care ministries
Applications will be received until May 31, 2023 or until a suitable candidate is found.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org