Website Kingsway Baptist Church
Kingsway Baptist Church is looking for an interim Worship Coordinator Intern position to organize worship services through July and August for the Sunday services. The position is part-time and would be a 2 month contract position. Qualifications would be as follows:
· Agrees with the doctrines and beliefs of Kingsway Baptist Church and CBOQ – active in Christian ministry
· Musically talented
· Ability to appreciate a wide range of musical styles, including Christian classics (hymns) but with a focus on contemporary music
· Work collaboratively with the Office administrator on worship themes and music selection for Sunday services
· Ability to plan the music selection, coordinate with the live worship teams and the tech team and ensure that the various pieces of the worship services are produced, recorded, and provided to the tech team for Sunday services. A list of pre-recorded music will be provided.
· Coordinate worship teams for Sunday services including scheduling singers, musicians, and coordinating sound technicians, livestream camera technicians, and slides person to ensure songs and lyrics are correct for the screen.
· A list of volunteer singers and musicians will be provided
· High school and university students welcome to apply
· 15 to 20 hours/week, salary will commensurate experience
Please submit cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 13, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com