Website Kingsway Baptist Church
INTERIM WORSHIP LEADER
Kingsway Baptist Church, Etobicoke, ON
Kingsway Baptist Church is looking for an interim Worship Leader to organize and lead worship for the Sunday services and other special occasions throughout the church year. The position is part-time position with an average of 20 hours a week and would be a one-year contract position initially.
Pay will be commensurate with experience. A more detailed position description is available upon request.
Qualifications would be as follows:
- Agrees with the doctrines and beliefs of Kingsway Baptist Church and CBOQ
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in music preferred
- Musically talented, gifted at singing or playing an instrument such as guitar, piano or organ
- Ability to perform a wide range of musical styles, including Christian classics (hymns) but with a focus on contemporary music
- Works collaboratively with the pastor, staff, ministry teams and members of all generations.
- Ability to plan and lead worship and to train others as worship team members and worship team leaders for scheduled worship and other occasions required to support the music ministry of the Church services
- Coordinate worship teams for Sunday services including scheduling singers, musicians, and coordinating sound technicians, livestream camera technicians, and slides person to ensure songs and lyrics are correct for the screen.
- Experience with technical aspects of contemporary services, for example, sound boards, livestreaming, audio/video etc. a plus.
Deadline: May 16th, 2022
Please submit cover letter and CV to Personnel@kingswaybaptist.ca
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com