Website Listowel Baptist Church
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY COORDINATOR
Part-time contract position for 15 hours/week until December 31, 2023 with option of renewal
The mission of Listowel Baptist Church is to know, love and follow Jesus.
We are seeking a creative and energetic team builder who loves Jesus and wants to share that love with children. Our Children’s Ministry Coordinator (Newborn to Grade 6) will seek to fulfill our mission by:
• Providing age-appropriate learning opportunities on Sunday morning
• Offering interactive Bible based activities on PA days
• Supporting weekday programming for children
• Exploring and engaging in community outreach opportunities
You will bring to our Church:
• Bible College degree or in process, with Christian Education focus or equivalence in experience and training
• Proven record of inspiring volunteer teams
• Capacity to vision and develop fresh ideas
• Ability to work both independently and with others
• Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to engage and connect with children and adults
• Organizational, time management and computer skills in Word, email, etc.
• Some musical ability an asset
• Current First Aid certification
For detailed Position Description, please contact Search Committee Chair, Carl Hartwig, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit all applications with covering letter to the Search Committee by March 31, 2023.
The successful candidate is required to agree to our Statement of Faith, By-Laws, Values, and Lifestyle Agreement and complete Protection Policy requirements. We thank all candidates for their application; only those considered qualified will be contacted in person.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com