Website Trinity Church Streetsville
Camp Trinity – Program and Facility Director
We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic leaders with a passion for working with children!
As a member of the Trinity Camp Leadership Team, the Program and Facility Director
oversees management of the maintenance team, facility cleanliness and daily tuck.
REPORTS TO: Camp Director
TYPE: Full-time summer- 10 consecutive weeks from June 17th- August 23rd.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Exhibit enthusiasm and energy every day at camp.
● Support, encourage and oversee maintenance staff.
● Utilize conflict resolution skills as required.
● Ensure that camp health and safety guidelines are implemented and followed.
● Ensure responsible use of church property including proper handling and storage of
● Oversee the organization and distribution of tuck.
● Manage the setup and clean up of camp activities.
● Make sure the church is ready for Sunday morning.
Before and After Camp
● Finalize the details and organization of camp activities.
● Buy and organize tuck
● Make cleaning schedule for maintenance staff
● Attend a week of leadership training.
● Participate in facilitating a week of training for all camp staff.
● Participate in the supervision of a week of clean-up and debrief after camp.
● Leadership experience including skills in communication, conflict resolution, planning,
organizing and time management.
● Previous experience and/or training working with children.
● Strong Bible knowledge
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
● $19.55/hr + vacation pay
● First Aid Training provided (required unless proof of valid certification is provided)
● Weekly Sunday staff dinners
● Camp t-shirts
● Extensive leadership training and mentoring
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by January
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org